President & Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to and working closely with the board of directors, the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for the overall success and creative growth of The Center, including the vibrancy of its programs and campus, quality of its resident partnerships, financial sustainability, and impact. The CEO will oversee The Center’s programming, strategic partnerships, development, marketing, financial management, production, and operations, as well as supervision and development of its human resources. The CEO will maintain an active presence in Jackson, surrounding communities, and Teton County in order to build a strong brand, visibility, and financial support for The Center, working collaboratively with board and staff members, resident partners, other arts organizations, and community members to fulfill The Center’s mission.
Please submit a letter and resume with a summary of demonstrable accomplishments (electronic submissions preferred) to:
Ms. Rebekah Lambert
Senior Vice President
Tel (888) 234.4236 Ext. 207
- Accounts payable and receivable
- General bookkeeping, journal entries and general month-end accounting duties
- Financial reporting
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Benefits Administrator
- HR on-boarding
Qualified candidates will be skilled with QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office products and have nonprofit experience. This full-time, salaried position offers competitive pay with strong benefit package including paid time off, insurance, and 401k plan.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned general ledger accounts - in some cases this will be daily
- Reconcile detailed financial data, export, generate and present data in various report formats
- Prepare periodic financial reporting
- Analyze financial data, reconcile variances and communicate findings
- Assist with month-end and year-end close
- Provide support for audits by external entities
- Assist with benefit compliance monitoring
- Assist with annual budget process
- Assist with various financial and accounting projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 26. No phone calls, please.
Love the arts? Join The Center's Box Office as a part-time Ticket Agent. Flexible daytime and evening schedules with excellent pay and great perks, such as free concert tickets. Join a fun staff bringing the best in music, dance, films, and theater to Jackson Hole. Skills required: proficiency in using computers and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
Interested candidates should email resume and references to email@example.com.
Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.