PART-TIME FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Reports to Patron Services Manager and Event Operations Director
The Weekend Part-Time Front Desk Associate at The Center has primary responsibility for answering phones, assisting patrons, and opening and closing the building. Weekend Part-Time Front Desk Associate is the site overseer for the facility and is the first person to be communicated with in case of an emergency. The Part -ime Front Desk Associate mainly works from The Center’s Glenwood front desk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively answer phones
- Assist with wayfinding
- Sell tickets in person and over the phone
- Update Calendars throughout the building
- Keep the Front Desk, copy room, and kitchen clean
- Maintain office supply levels
- Building monitoring, walking the campus regularly on a hour to hour basis
- During rounds, make note of anything that may be out of place, broken, etc and communicate them to the Patron Services Manager
- Understand all Box Office, Ticketing, and Front Desk Policies, including any security protocol in place
- Weekend vacuuming as well as other cleaning projects as they come up
- Assist the Patron Service Manager and Admin Staff with projects
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants should be able to interface with the public in a professional manner.
Applicants should be able to lift at least 25 lbs. Applicants should be able to climb multiple flights of stairs and walk multiple city blocks in a day.
Interested candidates should email their resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.