While The Center subsidizes rental of the Theater, Lobby and Park, we know the cost is still substantial. Recognizing this, The Center has sought out dedicated financial support to reduce rent of our venues to Center Residents.
In May, 2019, a generous donor committed $12,500/year for the next five years to support the fund; additional funding for the next two years will be provided by a grant from the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund. The annual grant pool is $18,750/year for the next two years, and $12,500/year for the following three years. We hope to continue to expand these resources and this program in the future.
● Matching grants are limited to 50% of total Center Theater/Lobby/Park rental costs, with a cap of $1,200 per request.
● Grants are only available to Center Resident organizations to defray Center Theater, Lobby, and Park rentals.
● Grants are administered through The Center's Development Office. Application forms are be available online through The Center’s website and from The Center's Development office.
● Center Resident organizations may apply only once their event date is officially reserved and a contract is generated by The Center's Event Services Director, Marty Camino.
● Each Center Resident organization may request two grants per calendar year. Funds will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until the funding for the year is depleted.
● Applications will be reviewed by The Center's Development Office within two weeks of submission. Applications will include a copy of the contract with The Center along with a project description and any accompanying materials.
● Approved grant funds will not affect the final settlement for any event, but will be distributed directly to Center Resident organizations.
● Matching grants funds will not be released until we receive a completed final report form. The final report form is will be provided by The Center.
● This grant is not eligible for events that have occurred in the past.
● Decisions regarding the awarding of grants from the Resident Matching Fund shall be made at the sole discretion of The Center.
We welcome your questions and comments, please contact Oona Doherty, Creative Initiatives Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Ladd, Development Director, at email@example.com.